View Magazine above on e-reader, Download Entire Quarterly Magazine as PDF here, or see each page as a JPG below.
Structure Home - Quarter 1 | 2015
- This is a quarterly publication thoughtfully assembled by Structure Home. Structure Home was established in 1996 and is headquartered in Warner Center. Structure Home builds and remodels fine custom homes throughout the Los Angeles basin.
Table of Contents
- This custom home builder quarterly newsletter features: Building Healthier Homes in California, Recently Completed Projects, Highlighted Project: Traditional New England LEED Certified Custom Home in Brentwood California, Current Projects "under construction" in Los Angeles CA (including special project: The Enclave in Century Woods), and Home Maintenance Quarterly Tips
Feature Story: Building Healthier Homes in California (pages 3 - 4)
- Meaningful change to old paradigms is necessary to preserve the health and well-being of our people and our planet. In the building industry, one can no longer approach the process with a narrow vision of design aesthetic without consideration to the broad environment the finished building will operate within. This shift is now enforced by formal codes in every city, without exception. Building compliance requirements are currently in effect, including the state "Cal Green" mandate, which requires the building industry to responsibly...continue article by clicking jpgs above or download our Healthy Home Workbook here: http://www.structurehome.com/SHHealthyHomeWorkbook.pdf
Recently Completed Projects (page 5)
- Structure Home recently completed a number of custom homes in the Los Angeles Basin. This page features photographs and/or renderings of a Traditional Cape Cod Custom Home in Brentwood, CA, a Traditional Custom Home in Pacific Palisades, CA, a Traditional New England Custom Home in Pacific Palisades, a Traditional Manor Custom Estate in Hidden Hills, CA, a Traditional New England LEED Certified Custom Home in Brentwood, CA and a Traditional Coastal LEED Certified Custom Home in Brentwood, CA.
Highlighted Project: Traditional New England LEED Certified Custom Home (page 6 - 9)
- Highlighted Project in Brentwood, CA. Photographs and brief descriptions of this USGBC LEED Certified 6,244 sq.ft. custom home featuring an open floor plan, pocket doors, custom panel moulding, a state-of-the-art wine cellar and more!
Current "Under Construction" Projects (page 10 - 12)
- We have a number of new custom homes "under construction". These pages give a brief description with a rendering of each home. We are building in Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Cheviot Hills and Century City. The new homes vary in style from traditional to Spanish to contemporary
Home Maintenance Quarterly Tips (pages 13)
- It is time to tie your Spring Home Maintenance upkeep into your Spring Cleaning plan! First, locate your home warranty manual that came with your home. The home warranty manual should have the best recommendations for your home's ongoing upkeep maintenance, cleaning instructions and other useful information. If you have an annual home warranty plan, you should review your plan's coverage and reach out to the warranty repair companies. This top
ten list covers: HVAC, Windows, Doors, Paint, Fireplaces and Chimneys, Gutters, Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Pantry, Fix-a-Leak, and Light Fixtures/Fan Blades...
Back Cover (page 14)
- A special thank you to our preferred partner: 1st Century Bank. 1st Century Bank is a premium service business bank focused on providing small, community bank relationships with big bank technologies and services. 1st Century Bank provides expertise and creative solutions for your construction project and our professionals will assist you in every step of your project, from budgeting to permanent financing.
2014 Quarter 1 2014 Quarter 2 2014 Quarter 3 2014 Quarter 4
2013 Quarter 1 2013 Quarter 2 2013 Quarter 3 2013 Quarter 4