View Magazine above on e-reader, Download Entire Quarterly Magazine as PDF here, or see each page as a JPG below.
Structure Home - Quarter 4 | 2014
- This is a quarterly publication thoughtfully assembled by Structure Home. Structure Home was established in 1996 and is headquartered in Warner Center. Structure Home builds and remodels fine custom homes throughout the Los Angeles basin.
Table of Contents
- This custom home builder quarterly newsletter features: Special Holiday Message, Up on the Design Board: Jill Wolff's Recipe for a Wonderful Kitchen, The Architectural Pulse: How Flexible Are You? by: Karen Putman of P2 Design, Highlighted Project: Custom Kitchens, Recently Completed Custom Homes in Los Angeles (including 2 LEED Registered Custom Homes), Current Projects "under construction" in Los Angeles CA (including special project: The Enclave in Century Woods), and Current Company News including our recent editorial feature in Luxe Magazine.
Feature Story: Special Holiday Message (page 3)
- At this time of year, we are all reminded of the importance of gratitude for what is most important. The work we do, the beautiful homes we build, the families and people who are served...these are meaningful to Structure Home and our community...
Up on the Design Board: Jill's Recipe for a Wonderful Kitchen (page 4 - 5)
- There are many similarities between cooking and designing a kitchen. We find our inspiration for wonderful recipes and design from many sources. Magazines, blogs, websites such as Houzz, and friends and family...
Recently Completed Projects (page 6)
- Photographs and brief descriptions of a few of our recently completed homes in the Los Angeles area including: Brentwood, Pacific Palisades and Hidden Hills. The custom home's architecture styles include: Traditional, Cape Cod, New England, Americana, and Craftsman. In addition, we recently completed two LEED Certified custom homes.
Highlighted Project: Custom Kitchens (page 7 - 9)
- This quarter the highlighted project is custom kitchens. The homes featured are located in Brentwood, CA, Pacific Palisades, CA, Encino, CA, Westwood, CA and more. The photographs show traditional, spanish and contemporary style custom kitchens.
Current "Under Construction" Projects (pages 10 and 11)
- Renderings and a list of current custom homes that Structure Home is building in Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, Santa Monica, Cheviot Hills, Beverly Hills, and more.
One of the current projects under construction is The Enclave at Century Woods. CW Enclave, LLC acquired an undeveloped 70,000 square-foot lot at the corner of Century Park West and Solar Way. The Enclave is an upscale community consisting of 10 individually designed Spanish revival villas from approximately 5,700 to over 6,500 square feet. Structure Home was hired to be the building contractor for these beautiful custom homes in Century City.
The Architectural Pulse: How Flexible Are You? (page 12)
- Change is inevitable. As families grow and as we all get older (no getting around it), the wants and needs of our home change. Hence,
flexibility is becoming essential. From a design standpoint, spaces with multiple functions or uses...
Structure Media and News (page 13)
- Structure Home was featured in the editorial of Luxe Magazine (Fall 2014). Featured on page 280: Modern Classic - A Los Angeles residence reflects
the traditional sensibility of its neighborhood while revealing a contemporary and inviting interior. Find out about our Structure Home Collection Book and other recent news and media!
Back Cover (page 14)
- A special thank you to our preferred partners: 1st Century Bank and Aggressive Sash and Door. 1st Century Bank is a premium service business bank focused on providing small, community bank relationships with big bank technologies and services. 1st Century Bank provides expertise and creative solutions for your construction project and our professionals will assist you in every step of your project, from budgeting to permanent financing..
2014 Quarter 1 2014 Quarter 2 2014 Quarter 3 Current Issue
2013 Quarter 1 2013 Quarter 2 2013 Quarter 3 2013 Quarter 4